WRA-XR MARU MAHARAJA RAJASTHAN Ultramarathon
250/150 Km – self supported race
Thar desert from Barmer to Jaisalmer – Rajasthan - India March 29, April 7 - 2019
Friday March 29 - Arrival flight to Bikaner. After all the runners will be gathered, transfer via private bus to Gajner. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Saturday March 30 - Gajner/Raisar Camp: After breakfast, gear/medical check and morning briefing in hotel. Transfer to camp 01. En-route city tour of Bikaner, visiting Junagarh fort and other sites. Arrival at camp01 in Raisar. Pasta party. Overnight at the tented camp.
Sunday March 31 - Stage 01 - Raisar/Desnokh Rohi. Arrival to Camp02. For the bravest, visit to the temple of deshnoke Karni Mata Temple
Monday April 1 - Stage 02 - Desnokh Rohi/Satika Temple. Arrival to Camp03
Tuesday April 2 - Stage 03 - Satika/Kundia/Miakor. Arrival to Camp04
Wednesday April 3 - Stage 04 LONG MARCH DAY01 - Kundia/Jamba.
Thursday April 4 - In the late afternoon, athletes will be picked up from Jamba by private bus and transferred to Khuri Dunes (tented camp05)
Friday April 5 - Stage 05 - Khuri Dunes/Desert National Park/Fort Kahba. Arrival to Camp06.
Saturday April 6 - Desert Village/Jaisalmer. Triumphant arrival at Gaddisar Talab. End of the race. Sandwiches and refreshments for the runners. Transfer to the hotel and to the Award place. Gala dinner, award ceremony and overnight stay in Jaisalmer .
Sunday April 7 - After breakfast, transfer from the hotel to Jodhpur airport (flight to Delhi/Mumbai). End of services.
The individual entry fee of 2490 euros
- dinner, overnight and breakfast in hotel ;
- overnight and breakfast in Jaisalmer (hotel);
- overnights in tented camps;
- transfers, logistical/medical support during the race;
- drinking water (cold and warm for food preparation);
- english speaking guides;
- registration, bib, finisher t-shirt and finisher medal;
- Gala dinner and Award Ceremony;
- assorted sandwiches, beverages and snacks at the end of the race;
It does not include:
- international flights
- domestic flights Delhi/Mumbai to Bikanr and Jodhpur to Delhi/Mumbai;
(if your international flight does not include such segments, we can find domestic flights at convenient rates);
- extra meals not mentioned and beverages during included meals;
- personal insurance;
- indian Visa;
- extra nights;